- Follow our simple steps to list your business and products on yourlocal.delivery.
- Once your listing is active, you will be assigned a businessname.yourlocal.delivery url to give to your customers.
- You will need to register for a stripe account in order to take payment, or have a business paypal set up.
- Ensure you list any terms and conditions for your service in your “additional information” section, for example “we cannot guarantee a timed delivery” or “please ensure you have a safe place to leave your order”, or “we aim to delivery orders within 24-48 hours”.
- Wait for your customers to place order via your yourlocal.delivery url, and contact them directly in order to arrange a time for delivery.
- All businesses MUST follow government guidance on social distancing, therefore you should ensure you have a contact number for the individual you are delivering too, so that you can call them when you arrive, leave the parcel at the door, step back and wait for them to collect it. We would advise you only deliver at a time when the recipient is available for delivery to avoid items being lost or misplaced.
- Please ensure you keep up to date with all government guidance on social distancing, and adapt your delivery process where necessary.
- Still looking to order from your local shop, but worried about visiting? You can now place orders online with your favourite stores, and arrange for the products to be delivered to your house.
- Simply place your order online, and wait for the store to contact you to advise when they will be able to deliver.
- Ensure the store has a contact telephone number for you, so that they are able to advise you when they are at your address for the delivery.
- All stores and individuals MUST ensure they are sticking to social distancing guidance, and therefore the store should leave the parcel on your doorstep, step back a safe distance, and await you opening the door and taking delivery of the products. We would only advise to arrange deliveries for times when you are home, in order to avoid products being lost or stolen.